Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

FIRST POST.

I must admit, that this being my first blog post, I am extremely hesitant about EVERYTHING. Am I using the right font? Is this long enough? Will anyone read this? Do I sound like I know what I'm doing? Is there even a font option!?
WHAT IS BLOGGING?!?!

Okay, so I'm gonna answer "no" to all of them. But that's okay, because I'm excited about starting this blog in hopes that I can share or inspire any one who stumbles upon my URL.
I'm gonna talk about FOOD.
I'm gonna talk about CRAFTS.
I'm gonna talk about being a huge NERD.
Most importantly, i'm gonna talk about my love for the Lord and the rewards of living a Christian LIFE. (had to finish strong with the capital letters..) Any other topic is a no holds barred! So here's to my very first post and here's a virtual toast to my blogging world ice breaker. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment